Day 3
The wind is a steady 20knots and we’re sailing at a comfortable 6knots. It will soon be decision time as to whether we try to make it to Aruba before sunset on Sunday or try to slow the boat down to arrive early Monday morning.
The wind is a steady 20knots and we’re sailing at a comfortable 6knots. It will soon be decision time as to whether we try to make it to Aruba before sunset on Sunday or try to slow the boat down to arrive early Monday morning.